Are You Undertaking a Major Civil Works Program As a Developer or Construction Company? Or Are You Living Next Door to a Development That You Think May Impact Your Property? Dilapidation Survey!
- During construction neighbouring properties can sustain minor cracking and defects caused by vibrations, soil dewatering and construction errors. A dilapidation survey should be undertaken prior to any site works commencing, and during the final maintenance period of construction projects.
- Either way, to protect your interests a dilapidation survey report ensures that the current condition of a property is recorded prior to site works or building.
- The dilapidation survey can be relied upon to settle any potential disputes regarding the condition of a property before construction has commenced.
- Dilapidation surveys can limit problems or disputes between property owners and construction companies.
What Will We Do?
- Arrange a BCI building inspector to visit the property
- Organise access to the property with the owner or occupant
- Undertake a comprehensive inspection of the property with photos
- Prepare a dilapidation survey and email or post it or you may collect it from our office in Como
What Items Are Inspected?
- External/internal floor and wall cracks, however minor
- Ceiling and cornice cracks
- Masonry fences
- Retaining walls
- Wall and floor tiling
- External roof
- Roadways, kerbs and channelling
- Infrastructure e.g. substations, reservoirs, water tanks
How Do We Help You?
We offer peace of mind on your investment as we:
- Recommend practical maintenance and preventive actions to maintain your investment
- Have a team of inspectors who are all registered builders who have over 30 years of experience each and can perform dilapidation survey reports in Perth
- Are a member of the Master Builders Association
- Provide a list of trusted trades people who you can refer to for future maintenance work
- Have full public indemnity insurance, which means that you are insured too!
What Are The Costs Of A Dilapidation Survey Report In Perth?
The costs of a dilapidation survey are based on the size of the development to be surveyed, number of properties, size of property and its location.