Are You Selling A Property As An Investor, Homeowner, Developer Or As A Real Estate Agent?
Don’t wait for your buyer to tell you the condition of your property. Add value to any sale with a pre-sale inspection that confirms the condition of your property identifying any structural repairs or maintenance.
What Items are Inspected?
- External roof, gutters and down pipes
- Valleys, flashings, flues, chimneys and loose ridges (our inspectors will also repair any cracked roof tiles at the time of inspection)
- Underside of roof, roof space, roof structure, ceiling sheets, insulation type and coverage, sagging timber or leaking ridges or valleys.
- Condition of electrical wiring and plumbing
- Foundations, installation quality, piers and stumps
- Walls, doors, and windows for repairs and cracking and ensure they are straight and true
- Rot, mould, termite or rodent activity
- Floors, internal walls for any repairs cracking or damage
- Moisture meter test to all the wet areas and adjacent walls
We also offer an inspection of all of the above plus maintenance / cosmetic items. Please note that these items will not affect the sale but are useful to know about. These include:
- Small retaining walls
What Will We Do?
- Arrange a BCI building inspector to visit the property
- Organise access to the property with you or your agent
- Undertake a comprehensive inspection of the property
- Prepare a report and email or post it or you may collect it from our office in Como
- Coordinate a timber pest inspection for you at the same time we conduct our inspection
How Do We Help You?
We offer peace of mind on your investment as we:
- Recommend practical maintenance and preventive actions to maintain your investment
- Have a team of inspectors who are all registered builders who have over 25 years of experience each
- Are a member of the Master Builders Association
- Provide a list of trusted trades people who you can refer to for future maintenance work
- Have full public indemnity insurance, which means that you are insured too!
What Are The Costs?
The costs of an inspection are based on the size of the property, its location and whether it is single or two storey.